Alpha Max Series Solid Carbide Ultra-High Wear Mortis Compression Finishing Tool · Solid wood and wood composite materials
Application: The AM500.1000.2M features a mortis compression finishing tool design with a short upshear length and durable 1/2" diameter. This tool an excellent choice for high speed machining thinner materials in applications that require both a smooth edge finish and additional downward pressure to prevent part movement. All Alpha Series compression tools are manufactured from premium carbide material and are designed for high durability and long service life.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Premium, micro-grain solid carbide material
- Nanotech3P performance tool coating
- Shrink fit ready tool shank 2 + 2 flute design
- Cutting edge diameter (CED): 1/2"
- Length of cut (LOC): 1"
- Upshear length (US): .2"
- Shank diameter (S): 1/2"
- Overall length (OL): 3"
- Mill Diameter:
- Shank Diameter:
- Length of Cut:
- Overall Length:
- Flute Style:
- Solid Carbide