Hinge Bit Drills - Carbide Tipped
- Allied Tool Group's hinge boring drills are manufactured in Europe using quality materials and are designed for long service life in high volume production applications. Hinge boring drills are available in carbide tipped chip breaker and PCD diamond designs.
- Hinge boring drills are typically used to create holes for hinge, lock and door assemblies or applications that require a clean entry (opening) and a flat bottom hole.
- The hinge boring drill tip accurately positions the drill in the material and the side cutting spurs reduce splintering and chipping for a smooth top edge finish. Suitable for drilling both laminated and raw man-made and solid wood materials.
- Drills utilize the industry standard 10mm diameter shank with set screw drive flat. The shank is internally threaded and holds a set screw for depth of cut adjustments or the set screw can be removed to use quick change connectors.
- Our hinge boring drills are available in over 80 standard sizes to match most application requirements. Custom diameters can be manufactured to customer specifications.