- Allied Tool Group's Thru-Bore v-point drills are manufactured in Europe using quality materials and are designed for long service life in high volume production applications. Thru-Bore drills are available in carbide tipped and solid carbide designs.
- Thru-Bore drills are typically used for through bore drilling applications that require a clean entry opening and clean exit hole.
- The high angle tip design eases cutting pressure and are suitable for drilling both laminated and raw man-made and solid wood materials. Solid carbide versions can be used to drill some plastic and composite materials.
- Drills utilize the industry standard 10mm diameter shank with set screw drive flat. The shank is internally threaded and holds a set screw for depth of cut adjustments or the set screw can be removed to use quick change connectors.
- Our Thru-Bore drills are available in over 150 standard sizes to match most application requirements. Custom single and multi-step drills can be manufactured to customer specifications.