The customers application requirements were for an insert knife tool to be used on a CNC router to machine a 3 degree bevel profile on doors up to 60mm thick. The tool design needed to allow for quick set up, accuracy, durability and cost effectiveness over a long service life. Tool features include:
- 2 wing design cuts a smooth edge finish on man-made and solid wood materials.
- HSK63F heat shrink tool holder provides for accuracy, rigidity and reduced maintenance.
- 3 degree bevel angle profile x 60mm depth of cut x HSK63F spindle connection.
- Two sided, high wear solid carbide insert knives that can be rotated and used twice.
- Precision machined and balanced to 18,000 RPM @ G2.5 specifications.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.