Delta - Downshear Finishing Tools
Delta Series Downshear Finishing Tools | Wood & Wood Composite Materials
- The Delta Series Downshear tools eliminate chipping and fraying to provide superior quality top edge finish through the most demanding and abrasive laminates and veneers.
- Downshear cutting action puts additional downward pressure on material to minimize or eliminate part movement.
- A variety of diameters, flute designs, and lengths of cut are available to closely match tooling to all aspects of the projects application including material, machining, and programming requirements.
- Primarily used to machine Dado's / Grooves / Slots (Slot Milling) and Rabbits (End Milling) in a variety of manmade and solid wood applications.
- Manmade wood composites | Laminates / Veneers | Natural wood | Solid surface materials