Oscar - Single Flute Finishing Tools
Oscar Series | Non-Ferrous Materials
- Oscar Series single flute tools are designed to cleanly machine a variety of non-ferrous materials and feature a free cutting tool geometry, unique multi-facet angular relief, Super Prep SP1 edge preparation and ZRN performance coating.
- These features allow for smooth material edge finishes and eliminates burrs, material overheating and build-up when dry machining non-ferrous materials.
- Standard ZRN performance coating further improves edge durability and lubricity for longer service life and improved chip evacuation.
- Upshear tool geometry effectively lifts and removes chips from the work piece to further improve edge finish and minimize heat buildup reducing the likelihood of melting, re-welding and sticking of the material being machined.
- Downshear tool geometry puts additional downward pressure on material to minimize or eliminate part movement when machining difficult to hold down materials, small or irregularly shaped parts.