Tango - Low Helix Roughing Tools
Tango Series | 3 Flute Low Helix Upshear Roughing Tools Solid Wood, Wood Composite, Plastic and Composite Materials
- The Tango Series 3 flute low helix roughing tools are designed for aggressive, high speed part sizing and part cut out operations.
- Tango Series tools feature application specific designs, are manufactured in the USA using premium solid carbide material, utilize a precision grinding process and exclusive edge finish making for an extremely rugged and durable cutting tool.
- The low helix upshear design provides for excellent chip evacuation which reduces heat and part movement.
- The fine pitch rougher profile is designed to break up material, reducing cutting pressure while minimizing material tear out.
- Additional features include: Plunge, center cutting end grind design. High tolerance shank for use with high accuracy tool holding systems. Optional high performance tool coatings.